Department of Human Rights and Politics
The Department of Human Rights and Politics was established in 2017 as a result of structural reorganisation at the Institute for International and Political Studies.
The Department coordinates
- the one-year Postgraduate Specialist Training Program in International Human Rights and the International Human Rights specialisation of the two-year International Studies MA programme offered by the UNESCO Chair in Human Rights and Peace.
- the European Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratisation (EMA) for students coming to Budapest for the second semester
Courses offered by the Department are part of
- the Hungarian and English BA programmes in International Studies
- the Hungarian and English BA programmes in the International Studies MA programme
- other BA programmes offered by the Faculty as needed.
Address: 1117 Budapest, Pázmány Péter sétány 1/A, 207b
Office hours: Tuesday: 10:00-14:00 Thursday: 10:00-14:00, by prior arrangement vie e-mail
HEAD OF THE INSTITUTE
Anna UNGER, assistant professor